Saturday, July 28, 2007

Dark light


(Maybe I'm really growing up, I can still keep this smile while the other me is bleeding)

Those promises are falling away, like a butterfly
All the masks are dancing, dancing around, laughing like the hell
The dark light is turned on, sky turns to red

Run away, you should run away, before it's too late
You smile like an angel, look like an evil
It's more than a drug, I can't move my eyes away

Looking for the moon, so far, so far away
I'd like to touch it, just once, once is enough
Those stars look like the tears of the moon
So bright, so sweet, so confused

Thanks for your shoulder, thanks for your smile, thanks for your passion
If your paradise is my hell, I'll falling in love with it
Bleeding, let my heart dry off
I just want to walk around, dance around, sing around, play around

Your smoke make me crazy, even if you don't smoke
I'd like to believe, believe you are really happy
I love this freedom, this lonely freedom
I like jumping in your world, and flying away, far away

I'm sorry, sorry for loving this feeling
I want to be your addiction, your vitamine and your st-Torini
I'll keep smiling, smiling like the sun shine,
smiling so you won't see me bleeding

No comments: